As the name implies, the silica gel button is a product made from silica gel as raw materials. The silica gel button belongs to a product category of silica gel products. Silica gel button has excellent heat resistance, cold resistance, environmental resistance, electrical insulation, fatigue resistance, and other characteristics.
Main component editing:
Silica gel (Silica gel; Silica is a highly reactive adsorbent, amorphous material with the chemical formula mSiO2·nH2O.Insoluble in water and any solvent, non-toxic and odorless, stable chemical properties, in addition to strong alkali, hydrofluoric acid, and other substances do not react. Different types of silica gel have different microporous structures due to different manufacturing methods. The chemical composition and physical structure of silica gel determine that it is difficult to replace many other similar materials: high adsorption performance, good thermal stability, chemical stability, high mechanical strength and so on. According to the size of its aperture, silica gel is divided into macroporous silica gel, macroporous silica gel, b-type silica gel, and fine-pore silica gel.
Application scope editing:
Silicone keys are often used in the electronic calculator, remote control, telephone, wireless telephone, electronic toys, computer keyboard, learning machine keys, cipher keys, digital product keys.
The manufacture of silica gel keys shall consider the diameter, length, width and height of silica gel products, the distance of the keys, the requirements of force, the hardness, color, and the requirements of electrical conductivity of the products.
Related category editing:
Silicone silicone key including single point of silica gel, remote control button, conductive silicone keys, cell phone silicone buttons, touch the silicone buttons, pervious to light the silicone button, keyboard key, password, car keys, film key, laser carving, reset button, the home key, PC, machine learning key, pos machine, password key, digital products, p + r buttons, patch type silicone buttons and so on!
- Load pressure: 20 to 500 grams.
- The contact resistance is less than 150 ohms.
- Life: 0.5 to 30 million times.
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to 180 °C.
- Contact rate: 5 microamps at 12 v dc 0.5 s and 20 m cycles.
- Contact elasticity: less than 12 million times.
- Insulation resistance: greater than 10 ^ 12, ohms at 500 v dc.
- Insulation capacity: 25 to 30 kV/mm.
Edit by pressure data:
- The press pressure is about 50-80g, generally applicable to the computer keyboard, calculator button silica gel button, this range of press pressure is not high, relatively low, easy to press, suitable for the need to often click the use of silica gel button.
- The press pressure is about 80-120g, which is generally applicable to the buttons of electrical appliances and remote control. The press pressure is appropriate, feel comfortable, and the resilience is relatively good.
Silica gel key diagram:
- Press the pressure in 120-180g, generally applicable to the impact of equipment, industrial instruments, mechanical remote control, press the pressure is much larger than the second, generally applicable to relatively large silica gel button, resilience is better, but not suitable for the click of the number of very frequent products.
- Press the pressure of 180g or above, generally, this kind of press the pressure of silica gel button is relatively rare, suitable for special industries, such as medical, aviation and other industries, short time frequent use finger acid.