The need for energy- and cost optimization with improved light distribtion is now possible through the Light Guide Films or -Panel. Reduce the number of LEDs while increasing the light appearance.
Use the Light Guide Film (LGF) or Light Guide Panel (LGP) for Keypad or LCD backlighting. The special design allows for lighting only where needed. The Foundation solution allows for uniform distribution of light regardless of distance from LED’s. It also allows segmentations of areas to avoid light leakage between areas or colors.
– Light Guide Film (LGF) is ultra thin for very slim solutions and can even be placed directly over metal domes.
– Light Guide Panel(LGP) is only 1 mm thick and based on advanced silicone technology. LGP has better light transmission than LGF and is a better alternative compared to traditional Polycarbonate light guides. Thinner but with excellent light transmission, targeted light exit spots and perfect for segmentation through light barriers. Last but not least more cost efficient.
- Beautiful and novel appearance.
- Small size, thin thickness, light weight, and more conducive to the development of computer keyboards to light, thin, short, small and high intelligence.
- Moisture-proof, dust-proof, oil-proof and harmful gas, strong tightness, resistance to acid and alkali.
- Long life and resistance to bending.
- Extremely flexible design.
- Replaces expensive EL Foils and Fiber-Optic sheets.