Our factory uses subsurface printing techniques that are used to screen legends and background colors (on the back/reverse side) of the graphic layer. This graphic overlay process ensures the long-lasting durability of the keyboard as well as creating an accurate and impressive reproduction of color and graphics. Depending on the customer’s needs, we uses polycarbonate films or polyester films to create control panel overlays. Some advantages of graphic overlays constructed of polyester films include being highly resistant to chemicals, longer flex life, use in high temperature environments, and ability to withstand harsh conditions. Both polycarbonate film graphic overlays and polyester film graphic overlays are available with textured surfaces.
- Beautiful and novel appearance.
- Small size, thin thickness, light weight, and more conducive to the development of computer keyboards to light, thin, short, small and high intelligence.
- Moisture-proof, dust-proof, oil-proof and harmful gas, strong tightness, resistance to acid and alkali.
- Long life and resistance to bending.
- Extremely flexible design.
- Replaces expensive EL Foils and Fiber-Optic sheets.